welcome to everyone
We are glad you are here and we welcome you whether you are:
- single,married, divorced, widowed, LGBTQ, or gender-nonconforming,
- with wailing babies and/or excited toddlers,
- browsing, just woke up, or just got out of prison,
- in recovery or still struggling with addiction,
- a scientist or think the earth is flat,
- working too hard, don’t work at all, can’t add 2+2,
- rich, comfortable, or poor,
- call yourself Christian or not,
- pierced, tattooed, both or neither.
- able to sing like a famous singer, can’t sing, or just mumble quietly,
- here because grandma is visiting and insisted on coming to church,
- over 90, a teenager, a football mom, keep-fit dad, starving artist, tree-hugger, latte-sipper, vegetarian, or junk-food junkie,
- having problems, are down in the dumps, or don’t like “organized religion” (not all of us do either!),
- in need of a prayer right now, had religion shoved down your throat, or ended up in here by mistake.
We welcome seekers, doubters, tourists, pilgrims…and YOU!
We invite you to join us as we live our mission by:
- Providing Laundry services for our less advantaged brothers and sisters
- Housing vulnerable families
- Feeding people locally and regionally
- Serve people who are in need
- Welcome, affirm and partner with our LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters
- Teach and learn the love, compassion and grace of Christ.
We are Clayton Valley Presbyterian Church, and we welcome you just as you are! http://www.cvpresby.org